Reachtruck driver at Samsung
Samsung’s Western European Distribution Center (WEDC) Tilburg is one of the 3 central European warehouses of Samsung Electronics Europe Logistics BV.
Samsung is the global leader in production and sales of consumer electronics and their core components. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the world of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions.
Samsung Electronics employs 270,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales, both in consumer as well as business-to business-markets.
From the WEDC, Samsung distributes Monitors, Printers and Printer Supplies for the Western European market.
Within the Benelux, Samsung also distributes home appliances such as TV’s, DVD-players, Washing Machines, Refrigerators and Microwave ovens from this location. Our goal is supplying our European customers Smart Synchronized Solutions through accurate, timely and high quality deliveries.
If you are looking for a steady and lasting job within one of the biggest and most respected companies worldwide, look no further!
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and flexible workers who want to work in a high tech logistic environment, in a steady team with lots of possibilities to grow.
You are an important part of this chain of supply, by taking care that goods will be ready on time and in the correct place for shipping.
Daily activities include preparation of orders (e.g. unpacking, labeling, sealing, measuring) in agreement with customer and internal procedures.
- Placing goods in the correct locations within the warehouse
- Picking goods using reach truck
- Preparing orders for shipping in agreement with customer and internal procedures
- Building pallets, unpacking, labeling, sealing and measuring
- Sorting and checking incoming and outgoing goods on quantity and quality and taking appropriate countermeasures in case of deviations.
- Responding adequately on deviations, damages and reporting these to the warehouse coordinator.
- Following all safety procedures and keeping the work area and warehouse clean.
For this position we are looking for a responsible reachtruck driver and team player. Work will be executed within a fixed position, maintained during a longer time span. Therefor, good physical health and strength is a necessity! Also, please consider that the warehouse is subject to temperature fluctuations during the winter period.
- Prepared to work in shifts and available 5 days a week.
- Prepared to work overtime and on Saturday if necessary
- Good verbal expression in the English language.
- Responsible, orderly, flexible and accurate and team player
- Dutch Reachtruck certificate
- A motivated and steady team
- Average working weeks of at least 30 hours
- Shift allowance
- Travel allowance
T: 013 580 26 50
5038 TH Tilburg