Kick-Start your career as a Marketing intern at Unilever Rotterdam!
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
When joining the Unilever Headquarters, you get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company, to have impact on their outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
At the Marketing & Innovation Hubs you will have the chance to experience crafting brands for life and help to develop their products’ personalities and strategies on an international level. You will have the opportunity to make your ideas come true and work on dynamic and innovative projects where you learn from the best. If you are ambitious, keen to learn and want to have a big impact…then you’ve come to the right place.
As a fulltime intern, you will join one of Unilever’s Marketing teams at their headquarters in Rotterdam. You will get the opportunity to work on global brands as a member of the Brand Department, where you will help to create compelling brand visions and marketing plans. You will analyse market data, brainstorm on the right brand strategy, and help to coordinate marketing projects.
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month
- The opportunity to work in one of Unilever’s Marketing & Innovation Hubs in Rotterdam
- The chance to work on dynamic and innovative projects at one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Good companies
- To be part of a passionate and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work experience.
- You are a Bachelor or Master’s student, preferably in Marketing;
- Full time availabe for 6 months from March 2018
- You are fluent in English, more language skills are a plus
- Relevant work experience in marketing (social media) or some international experience are a plus
- You have strong communication skills and a good business sense
Solliciteren:Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
YoungCapital richt zich op jong talent, de nieuwe generatie medewerkers. Wij linken hoogopgeleid jong talent aan werkgevers. Tijdens de studie, vlak na het afstuderen of als young professional.
Wij helpen deze ondernemende, optimistische en sociaal vaardige groep hun plek op de arbeidsmarkt te veroveren. YoungCapital biedt scholieren, studenten en young professionals bijbanen, vakantiewerk, (afstudeer)stages, parttime banen en (tijdelijke) fulltime banen.