Internship Digital Transformation at Unilever in Rotterdam
The Digital Transformation team in the Netherlands is looking for an enthusiastic and result driven intern that will help in business adoption of the key tools and capabilities delivered as part of various projects. During this internship, you will be working with a multidisciplinary team (Marketing Team, e-Commerce team, Media team, Customer Market Insight) and with various technologies.
You will use your people skills to convince and help in adoption and driving the mindset change towards digital technology. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, outgoing, analytical, plugged in to the cutting edge of digital, and results-focused with an ability to turn technology into value driver. As an intern your role is in ensuring continuous business adoption of the tools in digital space in the Netherlands, through the identification of ways to automate, simplify, or innovate ways to embed aspects of existing capabilities & tools in daily job of a marketeer.
- Follow up on performances of rolled out technologies
- Work with the branding teams to make them understand the tools and help drive business adoption
- Help organize and take training sessions
- Analyzing improvement possibilities
- Create one pagers /videos on adoption of key capabilities
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month for a 6 month working internship
- The opportunity to work in Unilever’s European hub in Rotterdam
- To be a part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The chance to get real responsibilities that will provide you with insight into the organisation
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company
- You are a bachelors or masters student in the field of marketing, business administration or computer engineering
- You speak English fluently
- You are a self-starter who will look for opportunities to improve internal processes.
- You are passionate about new technologies and tools
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You love to influence and convince people
ApplyBen jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
YoungCapital richt zich op jong talent, de nieuwe generatie medewerkers. Wij linken hoogopgeleid jong talent aan werkgevers. Tijdens de studie, vlak na het afstuderen of als young professional.
Wij helpen deze ondernemende, optimistische en sociaal vaardige groep hun plek op de arbeidsmarkt te veroveren. YoungCapital biedt scholieren, studenten en young professionals bijbanen, vakantiewerk, (afstudeer)stages, parttime banen en (tijdelijke) fulltime banen.