Global Brand Development internship available at Unilever in Rotterdam
Creating a better future every day. This is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
You will be working in an international team and interact with Unilever co-workers from accross the globe. The focus lays on creating the best brand experiences for Unilever baby care brands. Unilever is looking for an intern that has a positive energy, great (international) communication skills, and knows how to keep structure and overview in a demanding environment.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support in development of brand marketing strategies
- Lead parts of product development
- Lead parts of brand communication excutions
- Operational support day-to-day activies
- Managing complexity
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month
- The opportunity to work in Unilever’s European hub in Rotterdam
- To be a part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The chance to get real responsibilities that will provide you with insight into the organisation
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company
- The chance to use your key competences in team commitment, analytical ability, enterprising behavior and practical creativity.
- You are a WO student (3rd or 4th year) University level in Marketing, Business, Consumer and Psychology
- Full time availability for a 6 month internship from March 2018
- Fluency in English is required and basic knowledge of the Dutch language will be an advantage
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Able to work independently
- Flexibility in work style and being able to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You will be required to work independent and report back continuously on progress made. In addition you are systematic in your work and you enjoy being part of a dynamic and innovative team.
ApplyAre you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
YoungCapital richt zich op jong talent, de nieuwe generatie medewerkers. Wij linken hoogopgeleid jong talent aan werkgevers. Tijdens de studie, vlak na het afstuderen of als young professional.
Wij helpen deze ondernemende, optimistische en sociaal vaardige groep hun plek op de arbeidsmarkt te veroveren. YoungCapital biedt scholieren, studenten en young professionals bijbanen, vakantiewerk, (afstudeer)stages, parttime banen en (tijdelijke) fulltime banen.