German Customer Support Professional
Our client, located in Amsterdam, is a dynamic, international customer contact center. They provide flexible and professional solutions for their clients. With 125.000 professionals, in 47 different languages, working from 150 locations in 31 countries worldwide they provide high-quality services.Functieomschrijving
As a Customer Support Professional you will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to fashion products from a luxurious brand and handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the fashion industry and the lasted fashion product of this client.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Offering customer service to end users in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers;
- Provide timely and accurate information to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers.
- Native German (multilingual is a big advantage!);
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO);
- You have strong typing and PC skills;
- Software related knowledge and aptitude is a plus;
- Sales mindset: passion to find the right solution for the customer, while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer;
- You are interested in fashion;
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression;
- You are outgoing and approachable and enjoy working in a team environment;
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
- Start date as soon as possible!;
- Salary €1837,25 per month (gross);
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly);
- Referral bonus system (600 euro’s per referred candidate);
- Monday till Friday 09:00-18:00;
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment;
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location;
- Possibilities for development and promotions and a Pension plan.
1012 SJ AMSTERDAM