Come join Unilever as an intern in Rotterdam
Creating a better future every day is the vision of Unilever. With its iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann's, Unilever is one of the world's largest companies in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Unilever creates a flexible, vigorous, powerful organisation that can perform optimally within a highly competitive market and fulfill their mission within the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan.
Are you an ambitious student and would you like to get more out of your internship than to make coffee for your superiors and clean the fish bowl? As a trainee you will immediately be a part of the team. Do you already see yourself working for Unilever?
This internship at Unilever means that you'll have responsibilities from the start. Unilever is looking for interns for many of its departments. Are you interested in an internship at Unilever? Then check if there is an internship opportunity for you!
- Research & Development
- Supply Chain
- Customer Development
- Subsidie & Grants
Working together is very important at Unilever. This means that you will work with different departments and nationalities. During your internship you'll speak and write English. Basic knowledge of the Dutch language is an asset. You are expected to work fulltime every week during office hours. Of course you do not fly solo, but you are well guided through your internship by your supervisor and colleagues.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to get acquainted with Unilever;
- A challenging internship where you'll immediately be a part of the team;
- A lot of responsibilities, but also good guidance from the best of the best;
- An internship allowance of 500 euros per month;
- Travel allowance, if you do not have a public transport contract;
- An instructive internship at a leading international company.
- You are a third- or fourth-year Bachelor or WO student;
- You are looking for a full-time internship for 6 months starting in March 2018;
- You are curious, have an entrepreneur mindset and a practical and creative view;
- You speak and write fluent in English;
- If there is a lot of work on your plate, you know how to set priorities and organize your work;
- You like to work for a company that is committed to create a better future.
ApplyBen jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
YoungCapital richt zich op jong talent, de nieuwe generatie medewerkers. Wij linken hoogopgeleid jong talent aan werkgevers. Tijdens de studie, vlak na het afstuderen of als young professional.
Wij helpen deze ondernemende, optimistische en sociaal vaardige groep hun plek op de arbeidsmarkt te veroveren. YoungCapital biedt scholieren, studenten en young professionals bijbanen, vakantiewerk, (afstudeer)stages, parttime banen en (tijdelijke) fulltime banen.