Become the new Marketing Strategy intern at Unilever in Rotterdam
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
When joining the Unilever Headquarters, you get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company, to have impact on their outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
As Intern located in Rotterdam you will contribute to, and take leadership in developing Unilever’s business excellence. You aim to add value to the Unilever business by providing key internal stakeholders with reports and analysis in a structured way, enabling them to lead our business to win in the marketplace.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and strategic competitive business reviews;
- Development and Execution of a communication plan;
- Preparing pre-reads for team-meetings;
- Maintaining contacts with key markets;
- Keeping up to date and improving our global information sharing system.
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month full-time;
- The chance to work on dynamic and innovative projects at one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Good companies;
- The opportunity to work in one of Unilever’s Marketing Strategy & Innovation Hubs in Rotterdam
- To be part of a passionate and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns;
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work experience.
- You are a Bachelor or Master’s student, preferably in marketing, international business, business economics or equivalent;
- Full time available for 6 months from March 2018;
- Analytical experience;
- Affinity with Digital, Technology, Big Data and Information sharing platforms;
- You are able to work independently and are goal-oriented;
- You are customer-oriented;
- You are able to influence people independently of their hierarchy;
- You are fluent in English, more language skills are a plus;
- You have powerpoint skills and a good business sense.
ApplyAre you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
YoungCapital richt zich op jong talent, de nieuwe generatie medewerkers. Wij linken hoogopgeleid jong talent aan werkgevers. Tijdens de studie, vlak na het afstuderen of als young professional.
Wij helpen deze ondernemende, optimistische en sociaal vaardige groep hun plek op de arbeidsmarkt te veroveren. YoungCapital biedt scholieren, studenten en young professionals bijbanen, vakantiewerk, (afstudeer)stages, parttime banen en (tijdelijke) fulltime banen.